Beeline Insurance Agency - Protection for your rental property made easy

Your investment property needs to be appropriately protected. Landlord/Rental insurance can give you peace of mind and confidence that your property will be looked after should something go wrong.

If you own rental property, you don't need to insure your tenants’ personal things. But you're responsible for your building(s) and their permanent features, like walls, floors and cabinets. Whether you're a real estate investor with multiple rental properties or a first-time landlord renting out your home, get the protection you need with Beeline Insurance Agency at an affordable cost.

Beeline Insurance Agency can help you get Landlord/Rental Property for both full time rentals and frequent (vacation-type) rentals and provides coverage for your: rental homes, other structures (like garages and storage sheds), personal property (up to $2,500 for items you may own), lost income, liability and medical payments.

  Follow us! 

  Follow Us